50 Screencasts PostedShare
Murphy has reached a minor milestone. The fiftieth screencast has been posted, enough to keep you going for a whole weekend of tweaking, cleaning up, backing up, and discovering fun little things your Mac can do.
One of these days you all are going to kick in with the comments. We’ve already got a handful of truly informative comments, adding valuable insight to Murphy’s screencasts or suggesting another way to do something altogether. Keep it up! You don’t have to register to comment, so go ahead and tell us what you think!
Here are some of the most popular screencasts to date:
- How to add a custom background to your DMG file.
- How to sleep you Mac with an email or text message.
- How to change the color of iWeb links.
- How to mail files by dragging them to a Finder folder.
The visitor count is creeping up every day. Send in your suggestions, Murphy would love to make you a screencast.
* Friends of Murphy Mac:Permalink